Thursday, February 4, 2016

Archie alternative

Typing this as I wait in the hospital for my next appointment. I am glad I brought along my macbook. Normally I would just get an Archie or whatever new books they have at the tuck shop and read, but thought I'd save money today and just go online...and browse through online shops (save money? say whaaaa?)

I have been thinking of getting this day bed for my office for so long! I figure it would go nice in the home office for days when I just want to read a book in the office or watch my tv series. SOOOO productive huh? Just this morning my husband mentioned that he wants to turn the office into a home office / prayer room where we can mengaji too. I love the idea and that got me to pinterest! LOL! So many ideas. I know what to do now in my spare time.

Okay, going now!