Thursday, October 24, 2019

Thank you =)

I have been bruised and beaten on the inside for so long that I had no idea that I actually looked the part too on the outside. It has recently been pointed out by a few family and friends that I look different now, apparently brighter, more cheerful.. (Rafie will soooo have me thank him for making me wear red lipstick more =P) ..but yes, I do feel brighter.

Those close to me constantly remind me to block out all negativity and focus on the present, but sometimes I just couldn't get over the fact that some around me could believe all the rumours told previously until I came across this :


....and it really resonates with me.

So I try.. have been trying to not let people's assumptions of me get to me. Life's hard enough without having to worry about what everyone else say or think of you. 

I think with the new way of thinking plus all the positivity from the wonderful people around me, I have managed to tone down on all the sadness, anger and basically all the negativity. So much so that those around me have started to notice it just by looking at my face. I smile more nowadays. I have stopped putting myself down. I laugh harder. Genuine laughters. I take part in conversations. I listen. I dance to random music. 

So, thank you. Thank you to each and everyone of you who have my days a lot more brighter. Thank you for not giving up on me =)

Goodnight or good morning wherever you are <3