Saturday, May 7, 2016

Cotton Candy

I have this weird obsession with cotton candy. If you ask my husband why, he will probably tell you of that one time after my surgery when I was still high on drugs and I told him that I wanted to get cotton candy ice-cream! Prior to that I have never even heard of or tasted cotton candy ice-cream. So the day after I got discharged, my husband took me to Avenue K and got me cotton candy ice-cream from Baskin Robbin. Omg sooooo good!!

Lately I have been saving images from google with cotton candy themes & reminding myself constantly to print them so I can post them up on the home office wall....few weeks after, the wall is still cotton-candy-image-less. hahahaha. Okay next weekend. Maybe..


Seriously.. how pretty is that?? 

A friend of mine who I have finally told of this blog to and most probably the first person to actually read the blog, have suggested I should add photos to my posts so she can imagine what was going through when all the things I write about happened. I think that will be fun! So I shall add photos! =D