Monday, May 9, 2016

Procrastination? We decide later. Haha

Typing this 15 mins before 9am. I want to say that it's going to be a productive day but I am so scared that it might actually end up with me being snuggled up in bed and binge-watching all the shows I recorded on Astro on Demand. The hubs have offered to set up his PS3 in the room so I can actually watch Netflix but no! That would lead to me saying byebye social life (what social life? LOLs).

Seriously. I need to actually get up and do something. Haha. Will update in a bit.

11.20am 
Accomplishment : Cooked indomie, watched about 10 mins of Phineas & Ferb while downing the indomie and now here I am sitting in bed. I shall now immerse myself with Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic to the Rescue! I bought the book early this year and have yet to read past page 9. Update later!

4.40pm
Accomplishment : Book still on page 14. Haha! I decided to catch up on the shows I downloaded onto my macbook & I actually fell asleep. I woke up like an hour after I think with the craziest migraine - what a day to be out of Koolfever! Normally I would patch the Koolfever pads onto my neck & my forehead, down 2 panadol extras and in an hour or so, I'd feel better. Today the panadol extras will have to do. I had my first ever seizure again last night after so long & my poor husband got so worried. I promise to actually make it a point to go see my neurologist again once Mu'izz is here.

8.27pm
Accomplishment : Nothing more. Haha. Husband made us dinner which was wonderful of him. Still down with the migraine. Amazing husband bought Koolfever for me so hopefully I'll feel much better soon.